The journal contributes to the development of theory and practice. The journal accepts academically robust papers that contribute to the area of research in business and management studies.
Accreditations of The Electronic Journal of Business Research Methods:
- ranked C in the Australian Research Council ERA Journal list
- rated level 1 in the Danish Government bibliometric lists
- rated level 1 in the Norwegian register of scientific journals and publishers
- indexed in SCOPUS
- indexed by the Institution of Engineering and Technology in the UK
- listed in the Ulrich directory of periodicals
- listed in the Open Access Journals database
- listed in the EBSCO database of electronic journals
- listed in the Cabell Directory of Publishing Opportunities
- indexed by CiteseerX
Available from www.academic-bookshop.com is Leading Issues in Business Research Methods Volume 2, a new book which features a selection of papers from the Electronic Journal of Business Research Methods, with an introduction and chapter by chapter comments by EJBRM Associate Editors Susan Geringer and John Mendy.
www.academic-bookshop.com is the online outlet which specialises in academic books and videos that both highlights leading edge research and develops transferable skills. It also carries Conference Proceedings in both print and CD format on a broad range of topics.